Storage for your Cloud
GlusterFS is a scalable network filesystem. Using common off-the-shelf hardware, you can create large, distributed storage solutions for media streaming, data analysis, and other data- and bandwidth-intensive tasks. GlusterFS is free and open source software.
Planet Gluster News
- A year on my own…
- Docker Mentor Week 2016 – Bangalore
- Gluster Geo-replication Tools
- Top 9 Tips for building a stable MySQL Replication environment
- Jack of all trades: New Cisco UCS S-Series and Red Hat Storage
- [How to] GlusterFS Dynamic Volume Provisioner in Kubernetes (>= v1.4 ) / Openshift .
The technical challenges to deliver thousands of videos to classrooms across the globe is nowhere near a trivial task. With Gluster, Discovery Education is excelling at this job.