Storage for your Cloud
GlusterFS is a scalable network filesystem. Using common off-the-shelf hardware, you can create large, distributed storage solutions for media streaming, data analysis, and other data- and bandwidth-intensive tasks. GlusterFS is free and open source software.
Planet Gluster News
- Clang Analyze for Gluster
- GlusterFS 3.8.15 is available, likely the last 3.8 update
- Hyper-converged GlusterFS + heketi on Kubernetes
- GlusterFS 3.8.14 is here, 3.8 even closer to End-Of-Life
- Storage for RHV and OCP: Two Glusters on one platform
- GlusterFS 3.8.13 update available, and 3.8 nearing End-Of-Life
The technical challenges to deliver thousands of videos to classrooms across the globe is nowhere near a trivial task. With Gluster, Discovery Education is excelling at this job.