Storage for your Cloud
GlusterFS is a scalable network filesystem. Using common off-the-shelf hardware, you can create large, distributed storage solutions for media streaming, data analysis, and other data- and bandwidth-intensive tasks. GlusterFS is free and open source software.
Planet Gluster News
- Bugfix release GlusterFS 3.8.11 has landed
- Script for creating EBS persistent volumes in OpenShift/Kubernetes
- Docker 4th B’day Celebration – Bangalore
- Join us for next community event on Microservices and Serverless
- WordPress editor missing when using CloudFront
- GlusterFS 3.8.10 is available
The technical challenges to deliver thousands of videos to classrooms across the globe is nowhere near a trivial task. With Gluster, Discovery Education is excelling at this job.