Storage for your Cloud
GlusterFS is a scalable network filesystem. Using common off-the-shelf hardware, you can create large, distributed storage solutions for media streaming, data analysis, and other data- and bandwidth-intensive tasks. GlusterFS is free and open source software.
Planet Gluster News
- GlusterFS 3.8.10 is available
- Access Gluster volume as a object Storage (via S3)
- Bangalore Kubernetes Meetup #4 and update on next community event
- AWS, DevOps and Docker Meetup
- GlusterFS 3.8.9 is an other Long-Term-Maintenance update
- Avoiding a $10,000 AWS trap
The technical challenges to deliver thousands of videos to classrooms across the globe is nowhere near a trivial task. With Gluster, Discovery Education is excelling at this job.