Storage for your Cloud
GlusterFS is a scalable network filesystem. Using common off-the-shelf hardware, you can create large, distributed storage solutions for media streaming, data analysis, and other data- and bandwidth-intensive tasks. GlusterFS is free and open source software.
Planet Gluster News
- 9 DevOps Tips for Going in Production with Galera Cluster for MySQL / MariaDB
- Gluster Client Containers or containers capable of mounting Gluster Volumes.
- GlusterFS 3.8.4 is available, Gluster users are advised to update
- GlusterFS 3.7.15
- The out-of-order GlusterFS 3.8.3 release addresses a usability regression
- The GlusterFS 3.8.2 bugfix release is available
The technical challenges to deliver thousands of videos to classrooms across the globe is nowhere near a trivial task. With Gluster, Discovery Education is excelling at this job.