Storage for your Cloud
GlusterFS is a scalable network filesystem. Using common off-the-shelf hardware, you can create large, distributed storage solutions for media streaming, data analysis, and other data- and bandwidth-intensive tasks. GlusterFS is free and open source software.
Planet Gluster News
- A Year Of Running
- Ansible + Vagrant: Provisioning in waves.
- New studies from Red Hat, Supermicro, and Mellanox shows major Red Hat Storage performance increases with Mellanox networking
- Announcing Red Hat Gluster Storage 3.1
- Golang's flag library : Failing fast (extra args)
- Flannel and network interfaces, heads up !
The technical challenges to deliver thousands of videos to classrooms across the globe is nowhere near a trivial task. With Gluster, Discovery Education is excelling at this job.