Storage for your Cloud
GlusterFS is a scalable network filesystem. Using common off-the-shelf hardware, you can create large, distributed storage solutions for media streaming, data analysis, and other data- and bandwidth-intensive tasks. GlusterFS is free and open source software.
Planet Gluster News
- Hurry up, only a few days left to do the 2015 Gluster Community Survey
- gdeploy 1.1 released
- Availability of Red Hat Gluster Storage in Microsoft Azure
- Software Will Nibble On Storage
- Latest OpenStack user survey shows Ceph continues to dominate
- GlusterFS among the elite!
The technical challenges to deliver thousands of videos to classrooms across the globe is nowhere near a trivial task. With Gluster, Discovery Education is excelling at this job.