Storage for your Cloud
GlusterFS is a scalable network filesystem. Using common off-the-shelf hardware, you can create large, distributed storage solutions for media streaming, data analysis, and other data- and bandwidth-intensive tasks. GlusterFS is free and open source software.
Planet Gluster News
- First stable update for 3.8 is available, GlusterFS 3.8.1 fixes several bugs
- delete, info, config : GlusterFS Snapshots CLI Part 2
- Bangalore Docker Meetup #21 at Infosys
- [Coming Soon] Dynamic Provisioning of GlusterFS volumes in Kubernetes/Openshift!!
- WORM/Retention an experimental feature in GlusterFS v3.8
- De-mystifying gluster shards
The technical challenges to deliver thousands of videos to classrooms across the globe is nowhere near a trivial task. With Gluster, Discovery Education is excelling at this job.