Storage for your Cloud
GlusterFS is a scalable network filesystem. Using common off-the-shelf hardware, you can create large, distributed storage solutions for media streaming, data analysis, and other data- and bandwidth-intensive tasks. GlusterFS is free and open source software.
Planet Gluster News
- Don't Condemn Go To Repeat Past Mistakes
- Scrubbing Parent Images
- Introducing georepsetup - Gluster Geo-replication Setup Tool
- It's Time for an Alternative to PHP
- Managing Go 1.5 Vendor Dependencies with Glide
- Visit our Slideshare page for presentations from Red Hat Summit 2015 and everything you’ve ever wanted to know about storage
The technical challenges to deliver thousands of videos to classrooms across the globe is nowhere near a trivial task. With Gluster, Discovery Education is excelling at this job.