Storage for your Cloud
GlusterFS is a scalable network filesystem. Using common off-the-shelf hardware, you can create large, distributed storage solutions for media streaming, data analysis, and other data- and bandwidth-intensive tasks. GlusterFS is free and open source software.
Planet Gluster News
- Finally, run systemd containers without privilege !!!
- Gluster Tiering : CTR/Libgfdb present & future
- GlusterFS Snapshots And Their Prerequisites
- Collecting my thoughts about Torus
- Making gluster play nicely with others
- Real Freedom vs. Illusions of Freedom
The technical challenges to deliver thousands of videos to classrooms across the globe is nowhere near a trivial task. With Gluster, Discovery Education is excelling at this job.