Storage for your Cloud
GlusterFS is a scalable network filesystem. Using common off-the-shelf hardware, you can create large, distributed storage solutions for media streaming, data analysis, and other data- and bandwidth-intensive tasks. GlusterFS is free and open source software.
Planet Gluster News
- The out-of-order GlusterFS 3.8.3 release addresses a usability regression
- Gluster Container Demo Videos on “Gluster as a Persistent Data Store for Containers…. “
- The GlusterFS 3.8.2 bugfix release is available
- GlusterFS 3.7.14
- MySQL Query Tuning Trilogy: Working with optimizer and SQL tuning
- MySQL Query Tuning Trilogy: Indexing and EXPLAIN - deep dive
The technical challenges to deliver thousands of videos to classrooms across the globe is nowhere near a trivial task. With Gluster, Discovery Education is excelling at this job.