Write once, read everywhere
Welcome to Gluster.org, home of GlusterFS and related distributed data projects. GlusterFS is a unified, poly-protocol, scale-out filesystem serving many petabytes of data.
Check here for the latest release. If you are new to Gluster, check out documentation and quickstart instructions.
Suggest a Feature!
The best ideas come from our user community.
Gluster is developed and used by a global community. People just like you contribute to the development and discussion. Join us!
From the Blog
- GlusterFS Office Hours at FOSDEM
- GlusterFS events over the next 10 days
- Gearing Up for SCALE13x
- Collaborative Competition at FOSDEM
- Add-to-agenda: Google+ Hangout about BitRot detection in GlusterFS
- GlusterFS 3.4.7beta2 is now available for testing
Code Changes in Forge
Bug Tracker Activity
- [Bug 1207085] ec heal improvements
- [Bug 1129939] NetBSD port
- [Bug 1210965] Geo-replication very slow, not able to sync all the files to slave
The technical challenges to deliver thousands of videos to classrooms across the globe is nowhere near a trivial task. With Gluster, Discovery Education is excelling at this job.
Louis Zuckerman enjoys excellent reliability, performance and scalability from GlusterFS with EC2.