Write once, read everywhere
Welcome to Gluster.org, home of GlusterFS and related distributed data projects. GlusterFS is a unified, poly-protocol, scale-out filesystem serving many petabytes of data.
Gluster is developed and used by a global community. People just like you contribute to the development and discussion. Join us!
From the Blog
- Installing GlusterFS 3.4.x, 3.5.x or 3.6.0 on RHEL or CentOS 6.6
- GlusterFS 3.4.6beta2 is now available for testing
- Some notes on libgfapi.so symbol versions in GlusterFS 3.6.1
- Tuning RDO Juno CentOS 7 TwoNode Gluster 3.5.2 Cluster for Qemu integration with libgfapi to work seamlessly
- Up and Running with oVirt 3.5, Part Two
- Testing GlusterFS with very fast disks on Fedora 20
Code Changes in Forge
Bug Tracker Activity
- [Bug 1171142] RDMA: iozone fails with fwrite: Input/output error when write-behind translator is enabled
- [Bug 1153610] libgfapi crashes in glfs_fini for RDMA type volumes
- [Bug 1157107] String to Floating point conversion failure with client packages during mount
Louis Zuckerman enjoys excellent reliability, performance and scalability from GlusterFS with EC2.
Daniel Mons chose GlusterFS to power Cutting Edge's video effects business. They wanted to boost their network storage capacity and performance for upcoming movie projects.