Write once, read everywhere
Welcome to Gluster.org, home of GlusterFS and related distributed data projects. GlusterFS is a unified, poly-protocol, scale-out filesystem serving many petabytes of data.
Check here for the latest release. If you are new to Gluster, check out documentation and quickstart instructions.
Suggest a Feature!
The best ideas come from our user community.
Gluster is developed and used by a global community. People just like you contribute to the development and discussion. Join us!
From the Blog
- Configured Zabbix to keep my server cool
- Find Us at FOSDEM
- Planning for Developer Conference 2015
- GlusterFS 3.6.2 GA released
- GlusterFS Office Hours at FOSDEM
- GlusterFS events over the next 10 days
Code Changes in Forge
Bug Tracker Activity
- [Bug 1134311] bug-860663.t testcase hangs the system
- [Bug 1202492] Rewrite glfs_new function for better error out scenarios.
- [Bug 1203086] Dist-geo-rep: geo-rep create fails with slave not empty
The technical challenges to deliver thousands of videos to classrooms across the globe is nowhere near a trivial task. With Gluster, Discovery Education is excelling at this job.
Louis Zuckerman enjoys excellent reliability, performance and scalability from GlusterFS with EC2.