Gluster serves thousands of clients on streaming media, cloud computing and other large installations. Read how they do it and how you can do it, too.
The Gluster community is home to many open source projects that extend or are complementary to GlusterFS. Download software or start a project.
GlusterFS is being used all over the world. We've collected some exciting testimonials from satisfied users and thrown in some other interesting facts and news in the mix: enter the Gluster Spotlight!
Louis Zuckerman enjoys excellent reliability, performance and scalability from GlusterFS with EC2.
Daniel Mons chose GlusterFS to power Cutting Edge's video effects business. They wanted to boost their network storage capacity and performance for upcoming movie projects.
From the blog
- Set up a spark application devleopment environment in Fedora
- Poll for new time slot for GlusterFS Community Meetings :)
- Hybrid management of FreeIPA types with Puppet
- Debugging a puppet system (without knowing ruby or puppet)
- Docker + GlusterFS = Dockit (An easy way of GlusterFS deployment with Docker)
- GlusterFS 3.5.2 has been released!