Storage for your Cloud
GlusterFS is a scalable network filesystem. Using common off-the-shelf hardware, you can create large, distributed storage solutions for media streaming, data analysis, and other data- and bandwidth-intensive tasks. GlusterFS is free and open source software.
Planet Gluster News
- Truncating open log files
- GlusterFS 3.8.5 is ready for consumption
- GlusterFS 3.7.16
- LinuxCon ContainerCon 2016 – Berlin Germany
- [Unpolished] An External ISCSI provisioner for Dynamic ISCSI Persistent Volume in Kubernetes !
- Effective Gluster Monitoring using Events APIs
The technical challenges to deliver thousands of videos to classrooms across the globe is nowhere near a trivial task. With Gluster, Discovery Education is excelling at this job.