[Gluster-Maintainers] ndevos missing out on the community meeting on Wednesday

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Tue Nov 8 15:15:52 UTC 2016

Hi,

tomorrow I will be involved in the CentOS Interlock the whole day and
will most likely not be able to attend the meeting. Because I was on
holidays (well, moving apartments) the last two weeks, I did not do any
of my AI's.

I did not have time to check on the current state of 3.8 yet. The next
release should be done this week. I hope to be able to do it while
travelling or possibly over the weekend.

Niels