[Gluster-Maintainers] Stop merging changes - Not all smoke tests are reporting status to gerrit

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 10:04:40 UTC 2016

The reporting has been fixed now. Jenkins will be reporting back the
results of the following smoke jobs,
- smoke (linux smoke)
- netbsd6-smoke
- freebsd-smoke
- gluster-devrpms (rpms on fedora)
- gluster-devrpms-el6
- gluster-devrpms-el7
- compare-bug-version-and-git-branch

As an additional check, the maintainers should check the comment
posted by Jenkins and ensure that all 7 tests have been reported back,
and not just rely on the Smoke+1 flag.