[Gluster-users] Gluster Documentation Update

Amye Scavarda amye at redhat.com
Wed Dec 9 22:56:15 UTC 2015

In the interest of making our documentation usable again, we've gone
through MediaWiki (the old community pages and documentation) and found out
what was left behind and what needed to be moved over to our Github-based
wiki pages. We'll be turning those live on Github this week, before
December 11th.

We'd love to make sure that we're not missing anything, so we'll leave the
MediaWiki up until January 1st, and work to consolidate our documentation
on ReadTheDocs moving forward.

Let me know if you have questions or want to help QA this!
-- amye

--
Amye Scavarda | amye at redhat.com | Gluster Community Lead