[Gluster-users] .glusterfs

Justin Dossey jbd at podomatic.com
Fri Jan 3 17:21:38 UTC 2014

Dave,

Check out Joe Julian's excellent explanation at
http://joejulian.name/blog/what-is-this-new-glusterfs-directory-in-33/ .

The .glusterfs directory should be approximately the same size as the
volume content, as it is just hard links.  You may have some issue there if
you're seeing a huge discrepancy.  It might be worth trying something like

find .glusterfs -type f -links 1

on each brick to see if you have any DHT linkfiles pointing to files which
have been removed on the brick(s).

--
Justin Dossey
CTO, PodOmatic