[Gluster-users] Please Help- XenSever - "The NFS server version is unsupported Check your settings and try again"

Daniel Kradolfer ml at smilesolutions.ch
Mon Feb 13 16:02:57 UTC 2012

Hello Matt

the storage server has to be able to resolv the ip-address of the
xen-server. this may be a problem. i also had problems to get gluster
really listening on port 2049. if 'lsof -i -n -P | grep 2049' doesn't
show gluster listening on this port, I would reboot the whole cluster.

Freundliche Grüsse

Daniel Kradolfer