[Gluster-users] Can't replace dead peer/brick

Bryan Murphy bmurphy1976 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 21:17:40 UTC 2011

OK, I saw this but was duped by this (the first line):

*If your newly installed server has the same hostname as the former server*

I'll try to work through this document.  The server is in a cloud
environment and the way it was setup prevents it from having the same
hostname.  I can do this via hostnames, but I'll have to provision a new
cluster.

Bryan