[Gluster-users] Mac / NFS problems

Etienne Lyard Etienne.Lyard at unige.ch
Thu Mar 10 16:20:47 UTC 2011

Hello,

I tried a small gluster setup a little while ago (gluster 3.1.2), and I experienced the exact same issue as you describe when mounting the volume on my mac.
Mounting it from a centOS distro worked fine though...

Unfortunatelly I do not have any clue on how this could be fixed. Would be interested to know what's going wrong here.

Cheers,

Etienne
---
Etienne Lyard