[Gluster-users] Geo-rep failing

Csaba Henk csaba at gluster.com
Thu Jun 30 15:09:00 UTC 2011

Adrian,

please post the slave side logs.

I see you use a file:// slave, so to produce them, you need a running
glusterd on the slave too.

So the clearest procedure to follow would be like this:

- stop geo-rep with the instance producing this
- delete master side logs (to get rid of old data)
- start glusterd on slave box (if it was not running)
- start the geo-rep session again, wait for fault to come up
- collect newly produced logs both on master and slave side and post them.

How to locate slave side logs is described here:

http://www.gluster.com/community/documentation/index.php/Gluster_3.2:_Troubleshooting_Geo-replication

Csaba