[Gluster-users] Geo-rep failing
csaba at gluster.com
Thu Jun 30 15:09:00 UTC 2011
please post the slave side logs.
I see you use a file:// slave, so to produce them, you need a running
glusterd on the slave too.
So the clearest procedure to follow would be like this:
- stop geo-rep with the instance producing this
- delete master side logs (to get rid of old data)
- start glusterd on slave box (if it was not running)
- start the geo-rep session again, wait for fault to come up
- collect newly produced logs both on master and slave side and post them.
How to locate slave side logs is described here:
On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 4:43 PM, Adrian Carpenter <tac12 at wbic.cam.ac.uk> wrote:
> Yes I can ssh between all the boxes without password as root.
> On 30 Jun 2011, at 15:27, Csaba Henk wrote:
>> t seems that the connection gets dropped (or not even able to
>> establish). Is the ssh auth set up properly from the second volume?
More information about the Gluster-users