[Gluster-users] Geo-rep failing

Adrian Carpenter tac12 at wbic.cam.ac.uk
Tue Jun 28 10:23:29 UTC 2011

Hi Csaba,

Its the same everytime,  and happens about every ten minutes,  and only one one of three volumes.  The volume is characteristic in that it has lot and lots of small files,  files beginning with .  and quite a large number of symbolic links.

The machine is running the gluster bare metal appliance,  thus Python is version 2.4.3 with the appliance  external ctype.

Regards,

Adrian