[Gluster-users] GlusterFS 3.1.5 now available

Burnash, James jburnash at knight.com
Wed Jun 22 18:50:09 UTC 2011

Just FYI - I've upgraded my installation of 3.1.3 to 3.1.5, hoping that it can either give me better diagnostics messages or just free me from some of the known bugs.

I'll give updates on progress, but so far doing yum update worked just fine, and though one storage server out of four seemed to have forgotten who its peers were, I did manage to rectify that situation in a couple of hours of poking and prodding.

So far so good - I'm going to upgrade a couple of clients and see what difference (if any) that makes.

James Burnash
Unix Engineer
Knight Capital Group