[Gluster-users] (3.1.X) add-brick during re-balancing

Tomoaki Sato tsato at valinux.co.jp
Mon Aug 29 06:06:38 UTC 2011

Amar and Mohit,

Thank you for answering to my questions.
let me confirm that:

1. fuse module is required to 'glaster volume rebalance'.

2. 'gluster volume rebalance start' and 'gluster volume rebalance stop' must be issued in exactly same node.

By the way, why multiple re-balancing on a volume can be exist in a cluster ?

Thanks,

tomo