[Gluster-users] Issues with upgrade from glusterfs 3.0.0 to 3.0.5

Fernando Morgenstern fernando at consultorpc.com
Fri Jul 9 16:42:36 UTC 2010

Hello,

I use glusterfs to share webapps directory between tomcat instances. I did an upgrade from version 3.0.0 to 3.0.5 and on one of the servers i get an error related to mmap when tomcat tries to deploy WAR files:

mmap failed for CEN and END part of zip file
SEVERE: Error starting static Resources
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid or unreadable WAR file : error in opening zip file

The strange thing is that we have 4 servers and only one of them this error is happening.

Do you know any bug fixes or new features at version 3.0.5 that might be causing this issue?

I don't see any errors on both server and client glusterfs log. Also, I can browse shared directory and access files normally.

Tomcat conf was not touched, so i'm asking at this list as i think it might be related to glusterfs.

Best Regards,
---

Fernando Marcelo
www.consultorpc.com