[Gluster-users] FreeBSD 7.x / 8.x compatibility

Davide D'Amico davide.damico at contactlab.com
Wed Jan 6 08:41:12 UTC 2010

Il giorno 06/gen/2010, alle ore 02.58, Elliot Finley ha scritto:

> I should have been more specific.  We were only using NFS on the FreeBSD servers to connect to GLuster.  We did not use the native GLuster client software.

I tried glusterSP also for this feature. I'd like to use nfs on top of glusterfs so I will use a (couple of) freebsd server with glusterfs client with connects to glusterfs server (I think fedora ones).
So, I see an old guide to compile glusterfs client on freebsd, but I don't know how updated are these informations.

Let me know,
d.