[Gluster-users] Gluster-users Digest, Vol 22, Issue 23

Romans Ščugarevs admin at alfalinks.lv
Fri Feb 19 09:18:32 UTC 2010

Tried the --disable-direct-io-mode option with no result. VMs are
created incorrectly.
I am now trying to export glusterfs hosted iSCSI volumes, with dual path
connections (one iSCSI target on each node, need some fault tolerance).
Have anyone tried this?

To fix  my current issue with NFS the following was tried with no result:
1. mounted glusterfs with all not raid1 related translators removed
2. added --disable-direct-io-mode  while mounting fs.

Romans.