[Gluster-users] NFS problem

Jonas Bulthuis jonas.bulthuis at rug.nl
Fri Feb 5 09:26:18 UTC 2010

Hi Shehjar,

Thanks for your reply. We may be interested in testing a alpha version
in the future. I cannot tell for sure right now, but if you can send me
an e-mail at the time this version becomes available, we can see if we
can fit it in.

We're currently running the Gluster FS on Ubuntu (LTS) servers. I can
access the volumes though the Gluster client on the same machines. Do
you know whether it's possible to export the Gluster client mount point
through nfs-kernel-server instead of the user space NFS server? or would
that be unwise?

Kind regards / Met vriendelijke groet,
Jonas Bulthuis