[Gluster-users] File corrupted?

Roberto Franchini franchini at celi.it
Tue Feb 2 08:45:48 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 11:49 PM, Roberto Franchini <franchini at celi.it> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 11:39 PM, Roberto Franchini <franchini at celi.it> wrote:
>> Hello,
>> I've configured a 6 boxs cluster with DHT and replicate.
>> Each machine creates locally lucene's indexes and then they are copied
>> to the gulester  storage.
[cut]

One of the boexes was misconfigured, now I fixed it.
A lot of files in the storage are broken, and  a lot of the were
writed when the configuration was right, e.g. before adding the last 2
nodes last friday.
I changed the way I do the copy in my Java batches and at the moment
I'm trying to rebuild the broken contents.
Broken files can't be deleted, so I'm moving them, e.g. I rename the
dir. This leave the broken files in the storage, but at the moment I
don't know how to delete them.
Thanks, regards,
Roberto

--