[Gluster-users] NFS with UCARP vs. GlusterFS mount question

Christian Fischer christian.fischer at easterngraphics.com
Fri Dec 10 07:23:00 UTC 2010

On Friday 10 December 2010 07:12:47 Craig Carl wrote:
> Christian -
>      For large files the Gluster native client will perform better than
> NFS, but they are both good options.

Thanks Carl.
I thought nobody will answer ;-)

What are large files from your point of view?

--
EasternGraphics - visualize your business

Christian Fischer
Administration
http://www.EasternGraphics.com
phone: +49 3677 678265

EasternGraphics GmbH - Albert-Einstein-Strasse 1 - DE-98693 Ilmenau
Geschaeftsfuehrer - Ekkehard Beier, Volker Blankenberg, Frank Wicht
Amtsgericht Jena - HRB 304052