[Gluster-users] GlusterFS Security Stunnel or alternative?

Norberto Meijome numardbsd at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 01:36:25 UTC 2009

On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 15:58:31 -0800
Jeffery Soo <js at realtechtalk.com> wrote:

[...]
> I wish ROT-13 was stable/production ready and safe.

The stability of ROT-13 translator is not the point - the fact that it is only an example and, mainly, NOT a crypt for security purposes, the main reason why you shouldn't even think of it :)

ssh tunnel (outside of gluster), openvpn or ipsec seem like the right approach.

good luck,
{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning."
   Rich Cook