[Gluster-users] What does it mean max_read?

voltron81 at alice.it voltron81 at alice.it
Wed Oct 28 09:31:03 UTC 2009

Hello to everybody.
I've a very standard installation of glusterfs with a master-master replication of a folder.
I've just a question: once that I mount that folder, i can see that
/etc/glusterfs/glusterfs.vol on /var/vmail type fuse.glusterfs (rw,allow_other,default_permissions,max_read=131072)

What does it mean max_read?
Is the max read for the replication?
In that case, how is possible to improve that value?

Thanks
Michele

Alice Messenger ;-) chatti anche con gli amici di Windows Live Messenger e tutti i telefonini TIM!
Vai su http://maileservizi.alice.it/alice_messenger/index.html?pmk=footer