[Gluster-users] bonnie++-1.03a crashes during "Stat files in sequential order"

Sabuj Pattanayek sabujp at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 18:26:40 UTC 2009

I re-compiled bonnie++ on the client, the previous binary was compiled
on a 32 bit RHEL5 box. The test ran all the way through with the new
x86_64 binary. Still wondering why it crashed where it did during the
test in distributed mode, since the gluster stripe and direct xfs
tests used the 32bit binary and had no problems (at least on the
initial run).