[Gluster-users] Self healing

Stephan von Krawczynski skraw at ithnet.com
Thu Jul 9 14:41:57 UTC 2009

On Thu, 9 Jul 2009 15:16:49 +0100
"Hiren Joshi" <josh at moonfruit.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have a setup with 2 nodes mirrored, if I simulate a disk crash (take a
> server node out, clear the data and restart it) on the first stat of
> files on the client, it appears to be self healing but during this time
> (it's syncing about 2G) the mount point becomes unusable..... is this
> expected behaviour?

If you mean that the healing more or less crashes the mount and leaves it
unusable and does never complete, well, then you see exactly what I see ...
I have not managed to complete a healing process with everything called 2.0.3rc.
I have not checked 2.0.3 so far, will do tomorrow.

--
Regards,
Stephan