[Gluster-users] Gluster 3.0 Mount Problem

Nicola Moresi nicola at moresi.com
Wed Dec 16 19:25:28 UTC 2009

Dear All,
thank you very much for empowering us with such a great work.
I have installed Gluster via USB on a physical server, setup works perfect, setup eth0, I can ping from network.
Formatted the HD and created the volume with Volume access control "*" and exported as NFS
Started the volume and everything work perfect.

When I try to connect from a client running linux (from the console of my ESX Server) writing:
mount 10.0.0.200:/exports/sda2/volume01 /mnt/shared01

mount: 10.0.0.200:/exports/sda2/volume01 failed, reason given by server: Permission denied

On the log Manager section I didn't see any error
I have tried from other ESX server and still the same error.
On the esx server I have opened the NFS port: 111, 2049 (direction outbound).

Any ideas?
Best Regards

Nicola Moresi
www.moresi.com