[Gluster-users] client-side cpu usage, performance issue

Tejas N. Bhise tejas at gluster.com
Mon Dec 7 18:28:41 UTC 2009

Thanks John. I just looked up the Horde website. Will download and set it up. Meanwhile, any more details, besides the install, that you think would help set this up in least amount of time would be helpful, like, how to crank the incoming user rate etc. Such help will enable us to focus more on the file system rather than setting up the the application load.

Thanks for helping out.

Regards,
Tejas.