[Gluster-infra] Jenkins migrated to the RH DC

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Thu Mar 31 12:50:35 UTC 2016

Hi,

so, without any big problem, Jenkins was migrated from Iweb to the RDU 2
DC of RH, running as a VM on formicary.gluster.org.

So far, everything seems to be ok, if we except that jenkins lost its
queues of job (despites documentation and bugs saying it shouldn't), but
Kaushal has a list and is looking at retriggering the important one.

The DNS was changed and should be propagated by now.

So if anything weird occurs, please tell us.

We will be looking the coming weeks to do more change (like upgrading
jenkins, using a real db, setting more protection on jenkins side, etc,
etc), so stay tuned.

--
Michael Scherer