[Gluster-infra] Fedora 19 VM's in Rackspace

Thiago da Silva thiago at redhat.com
Wed Jun 17 16:58:57 UTC 2015

Hello,
I just created two VMs in Rackspace to replace the VMs mentioned below.
I created:
gluster-swift-f22-1
gluster-swift-el7-1

These VMs will be used for libgfapi-python and swift-on-file builds.
Once we have the Jenkins builds setup correctly to build from these new
VMs, I will delete the older VMs.

Please let me know if there are any issues with plan.

Thanks,

Thiago