[Gluster-devel] Last week in GD2

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 11:35:36 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Not a lot has happened in the last week in GD2 land.

- Prashanth made changes to move GD2 from using etcdv2 client API to
the etcdv3 client api.
  - This is helps a lot with the embedded etcd work.
- Prashanth also did a lot of cleanups of the codebase to satisfy golint
- I've been continuing work on Volgen-2.0. This week I've been working
on dependency resolution
  - I'll be sharing more details about the algorithm later this week
with the devel list.

In the upcoming week, I'll continue working on  volgen-2.0. Prashanth
is on vacation this week.

I'm thinking of doing a hangouts session on volgen-2.0 sometime soon.
I'll let everyone know of the details when I plan it.

Thanks.

~kaushal