[Gluster-devel] Documentation @ readthedocs.org - search broken

Humble Devassy Chirammal humble.devassy at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 13:03:18 UTC 2016

Hi Andre,

Thanks for pointing this. Yes, we see  its broken due to some rearrangement
in the directory structure of 'features' and  'feature planning'
directories. This happens  mainly because, the search results are still
taken from the previous directory layout and not the latest one.
We are working on this with readthedocs team and hopefully will have a
resolution soon. Till then you can also go through
the feature pages repo which is https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs-specs.

Please let us know if you need any help.

--Humble