[Gluster-users] Convert replica 2 to replica 3 arbiter 1

Oleksandr Natalenko oleksandr at natalenko.name
Tue Mar 29 19:11:51 UTC 2016

Unfortunately, one couldn't convert replica 2 into replica 3 arbiter 1 now,
but I really hope to get this feature before 3.8 release for 3.7 branch. See
latest community meeting log for discussion [1] (starting from 15:27:03).

[1] https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2016-03-23/
weekly_community_meeting.2016-03-23-15.01.log.html

Regards,
  Oleksandr.