[Gluster-users] Very poor heal behaviour in 3.7.9

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 09:13:52 UTC 2016

On 28/03/2016 4:31 PM, Pranith Kumar Karampuri wrote:
> Self-heals already triggered won't be cancelled when it is turned off.
> So until mount completes ongoing self-heals it will block the I/O :-(.
>
> Pranith

Thanks.

Actually you can ignore all my previous posts today :) I stopped all the
services  and did a "gluster volume reset force" to prep for a 3.7.7
rollback, which didn't work out :) Restored my settings and haven't been
able to replicate the problem since. PEBKAC error probably.

--
Lindsay Mathieson