[Gluster-users] CFP for Gluster Developer Summit

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Fri Aug 12 19:48:49 UTC 2016

Hey All,

Gluster Developer Summit 2016 is fast approaching [1] on us. We are
looking to have talks and discussions related to the following themes in
the summit:

1. Gluster.Next - focusing on features shaping the future of Gluster

2. Experience - Description of real world experience and feedback from:
                    a> Devops and Users deploying Gluster in production
                    b> Developers integrating Gluster with other ecosystems

3. Use cases  - focusing on key use cases that drive Gluster.today and
Gluster.Next

4. Stability & Performance - focusing on current improvements to reduce
our technical debt backlog

5. Process & infrastructure  - focusing on improving current workflow,
infrastructure to make life easier for all of us!

If you have a talk/discussion proposal that can be part of these themes,
please send out your proposal(s) by replying to this thread. Please
clearly mention the theme for which your proposal is relevant when you
do so. We will be ending the CFP by 12 midnight PDT on August 31st, 2016.

If you have other topics that do not fit in the themes listed, please
feel free to propose and we might be able to accommodate some of them as
lightening talks or something similar.

Please do reach out to me or Amye if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Vijay

[1] https://www.gluster.org/events/summit2016/