[Gluster-users] Introducing Amye Scavarda - Gluster Community Lead

Amye Scavarda amye at redhat.com
Wed Sep 23 22:05:51 UTC 2015

Hello!

You've seen me lurking around the IRC channels and a bit in meetings - but
I realized that even though we'd put out blog posts earlier in August when
I joined, I hadn't officially introduced myself!

I'm Amye Scavarda and I'll be your community catalyst.

As a community lead, you'll see me a lot online and at events.  I'll be
helping to define our community goals with the technical leadership,
helping to create pathways for new contributors, and helping our existing
community grow. In practice, I'm interested in infrastructure,
documentation and how we can gather together to make Gluster successful.

There's some blog posts out announcing me being here, both on Gluster.org
and Red Hat's blog:

http://blog.gluster.org/2015/08/welcome-to-the-new-gluster-community-lead/
http://community.redhat.com/blog/2015/08/welcome-to-the-new-gluster-community-lead/

I'm looking for your stories and ideas for how you'd grow Gluster. Drop me
an email here or find me in IRC, I'm 'amye'.

(Cross-posting to: gluster-users at gluster.org, gluster-devel at gluster.org to
make sure I don't miss anyone.)

--
Amye Scavarda | amye at redhat.com | Gluster Community Lead