[Gluster-users] Gluster 3.7.0 released

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Thu May 14 09:19:19 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I am happy to announce that Gluster 3.7.0 is now generally available.
3.7.0 contains several new features and is one of our more feature
packed releases in recent times. The release notes [1] contains a
description of new functionality added to 3.7.0. In addition to
features, 3.7.0 also contains several bug fixes and minor improvements.
It is highly recommended to test 3.7.0 thoroughly for your use cases
before deploying in production.

Gluster 3.7.0 can be downloaded from [2]. Upgrade instructions can be
found at [3]. Packages for various distributions will be available
shortly at the download site.

Testing feedback and patches for issues observed in 3.7.0 are very
welcome. If you would like to propose bug fix candidates or minor
features for inclusion in 3.7.1, please add them to the tracker at [4].
We intend to do fairly regular releases for stabilizing 3.7.x based on
your feedback.

Thanks to everybody who has contributed in diverse ways to the cause of
Gluster 3.7.0!

Cheers,
Vijay

[1]