[Gluster-users] Folder disappeared on volume, but exists on bricks.

Susant Palai spalai at redhat.com
Tue Dec 2 10:49:04 UTC 2014

Hi,
  In case the missing directory path is known, a fresh lookup on that path will heal the directory entry across the cluster and it will be shown on the mount point.

e.g on the mount point: ls <COMPLETE PATH of the directory>.

* The directory may not get a fresh lookup on the existing mount. In that case, the best thing to do would be to create a new fuse mount and do ls on the directory path.

Thanks,
Susant