[Gluster-users] GlusterFS performance

Явор Маринов ymarinov at neterra.net
Thu May 23 07:38:34 UTC 2013

Hello,

I'm trying to setup GlusterFS with 2 nodes, but it seems that speed is
really low. The 3 nodes are based on a cloud service, i'm using 2 for
bricks, and 1 for a client, where the volume is mounted. The operating
system is CentOS 5.9 x64, and actual problem is that the write speed
when a copy of file is performed on the client side mounted dir, is not
going over 500kbytes/sec. Anyone have any suggestion where to dig
further in order to locate the problem?

--
---
Find out about our new Cloud service - Cloudware.bg

Neterra Ltd.
Telephone: +359 2 975 16 16
Fax: +359 2 975 34 36
Mobile: +359 888 610 048