[Gluster-users] why is glusterfs sometimes listening on port 80?

David Coulson david at davidcoulson.net
Mon Jun 4 10:16:16 UTC 2012

Is there a way to change this behavior? It's particularly frustrating
having Gluster mount a filesystem before the service starts up, only to
find it steps on the top end of <1024 ports often - IMAPS and POP3S are
typical victims at 993 and 995.

Why does not not use ports within the
/proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_local_port_range?