[Gluster-users] proper mounting

Kwasi Gyasi - Agyei kwasi.gyasiagyei at 4things.co.za
Fri Jan 20 07:39:10 UTC 2012

I have my configuration mounting replicated volumes on the same server and I haven't experienced any issues:

so

node 1 = node1:/mygluster
node 2 = node2:/mygluster

from what I know cluster uses tcp tp sync volumes so how it is mounted should't matter, however expect advice on this would be nice cause I'm a newbie too...

4Things
Multimedia and Communication | Property | Entertainment
Kwasi Owusu Gyasi - Agyei

cell        (+27) (0) 76 466 4488
website www.4things.co.za
email     kwasi.gyasiagyei at 4things.co.za
skype    kwasi.gyasiagyei
role        Developer.Designer.Software Architect