[Gluster-users] What are the ".*.gfs????" files.

Dan Bretherton d.a.bretherton at reading.ac.uk
Thu Jan 5 17:31:41 UTC 2012

I found .*.gfs* files in a volume after rebalance with version 3.2.5, so
it doesn't just happen with 3.2.4 or below.  I reported this and other
problems with migrate-data separately in another thread
(http://gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users/2012-January/009343.html).
Is anybody else having problems with rebalance...migrate-data in version
3.2.5?

-Dan.