[Gluster-users] Files present on the backend but have become invisible from clients

Kazuyoshi Tlacaelel kazu.dev at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 19:24:42 UTC 2011

On Jun 10, 2011, at 1:11 PM, Burnash, James wrote:

> Hi Amar.
>
> Is there a projected release date for 3.1.5 and 3.2.1?

Is there a way to fix that attribute while the new version comes out?
unmounting and re-mounting doesn't seem to work, but other client nodes work fine.
[2011-06-10 18:28:08.966770] E [afr-common.c:110:afr_set_split_brain] gluster_replication-replicate-0: invalid argument: inode

$ gluster --version                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                ~
glusterfs 3.1.2 built on Jan 18 2011 11:19:54
Repository revision: v3.1.1-64-gf2a067c