[Gluster-users] Gluster 3.2.0 and ucarp not working

Amar Tumballi amar at gluster.com
Mon Jun 6 07:16:06 UTC 2011

> But when i use virtual address for gluster volume mount and i turn off
> one of nodes machine/gluster will freeze until node is back online.
>
> My virtual ip is 3.200 and machine real ip is 3.233 and 3.5. In
> gluster log i can see:

It depends on what is the 'remote-host' field in volume file is set to. ie,
depends on which are the ip/hostname (for the bricks) you gave in creating
the volume. Make sure you create volume with brick '192.168.3.200:/atlas'
instead of something 'hostname:/atlas' or 'IP:/atlas'.

That may solve the issues.

Regards,
Amar