[Gluster-users] Gluster client 32bit

Deadpan110 deadpan110 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 14:47:05 UTC 2010

It should work... but it is very unsupported by the devs...

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK...

I successfully used glusterfs 3.1.0 for a while on Ubuntu Lucid 32bit
- the only problems i encountered are a few of the ones recently
discussed in this mailing list for 64bit.

I will be implementing it again soon - I hope!

Martin