[Gluster-users] Not mounting

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Mon Mar 8 20:08:53 UTC 2010

Ok, let me step back a bit. The more I look, the less clear this is. The
command I used to create this was
/usr/bin/glusterfs-volgen --name glusterraid1 --raid 1 --export-directory
/glusterfs1 raidvol-0 raidvol-1 server002:/glusterfs1 [...]
server034:/glusterfs1

Note that [...] means server0[x]:/glusterfs1 blah, blah, blah

Where should the .vol files refer to glusterraid1? Should the volgen have
created something (raidvol-0, raidvol-1) under /glusterfs1? Did I generate
it incorrectly, and so should have had --export-directory
/export/glusterfs?

        mark