[Gluster-users] missing files

Jeremy Enos jenos at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Nov 9 15:38:57 UTC 2009

Can anyone tell me if there's hope of recovering data here?  Steps to
take?  Anything?  Is something wrong with my configuration?  (raid1 over
raid0)  If I don't have a clue what went wrong or why, or how to
recover, then even formatting and starting fresh doesn't lend much hope
in future reliability.
thx-

    Jeremy