[Gluster-users] glusterfs 3.0 platform + vmware

James Devine fxmulder at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 16:58:44 UTC 2009

Has anybody been able to install glusterfs 3.0 platform on a vmware
virtual machine?  I had tried converting to a vmdk and I tried dd'ing
the image to a 600MB disk and installing via that.  I am able to boot
the image in both cases, I install to the other disk on the VM which
is 8GB, after installation completes I reboot, but I am not able to
boot the main disk after that.  The install image disk doesn't boot
then either, so it would appear that changes are made to that disk
during install?

Thanks