[Gluster-users] GlusterFS startup problems

Pinoy Hatdog pinoy.hatdog at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 02:33:11 UTC 2008

Hello, I'm quite new to GlusterFS. Recently I tried to install GlusterFS
based on the instructions found in the *Install and run GlusterFS v1.3 in
10mins<http://www.gluster.org/docs/index.php/Install_and_run_GlusterFS_v1.3_in_10mins>
* page in the wiki. After installation, I tried to execute GlusterFS by
entering the following command: '*glusterfs --help*', wherein I received the
message that the glusterfs command could not be found.
Just in case it is needed, I am using Fedora 8 distro for GlusterFS, and I
have verified that I have installed all the needed requirements for
installing GlusterFS (the build process also produced no errors whatsoever).

Thanks in advance.

-Paul