[Gluster-infra] Gluster Infra Updates - August

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Tue Sep 13 09:07:39 UTC 2016

Hello folks,

Here's a delayed summary of infra updates from August.

# Gerrit
* We now use Worker Ant to update bugs on bugzilla.

# Jenkins
* The conversion to JJB for all jobs on build.gluster.org complete. We have our
  first new job entirely written in JJB (strfmt_errors)
* We've built a prototype to visualize regression failures. This should go live
  in September.
* Fixed a large part of NetBSD infra-related hangs.

# General Infrastructure
* Continue to migrate code out of salt, for ansible. Only 1 single role exists
  in salt now. Work is being done with others project to have a common postfix
  role.
* We've physically moved the ci.gluster.org server and reinstalled it properly.
  Now preparing for VM migration.

--
nigelb