[Gluster-infra] Zuul?

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Fri Sep 2 09:31:36 UTC 2016

Hello,

We've had master breaking twice in this week because we of when we run
regressions and how we merge. I think it's time we officially thought of moving
regressions as a gate controlld by Zuul. And Zuul will do the merge onto
the correct branch.

This is me throwing the idea about to hear any negative thoughts, before I do
further investigation. What does everyone think about this?

Note: I've purposefully not CC'd gluster-devel here because I'd rather go to
the full developer team with a proper plan.

--
nigelb