[Gluster-infra] Move of the ci.gluster.org server from one location to another location

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Thu Jul 21 14:56:50 UTC 2016

Hi,

I plan to move the ci.gluster.org server to the new location.

This shouldn't result in any downtime, except on the Fedora 22 and 1
centos 6 builder, which is not gonna disrupt much since I am not sure
they are used. Therefor, I will assume I do not need to have a specific
time for them (unless someone tell me the contrary)

I will keep people posted, but I suspect his might be mostly a FYI.

The next steps are then:

- migrate/move jenkins and gerrit VM to a new server (will requires
planning and downtime, since this will be disrupting, so I will discuss
more later and make sure this is done at a time that cause the least
possible trouble to production)

- move the physical server formicary once the VM are moved (so like the
first move, this shouldn't cause trouble once no service are running
anymore on it)

--
Michael Scherer