[Gluster-infra] Idea: Failure Trends

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Wed Aug 17 01:03:31 UTC 2016

Hello folks,

For the last few weeks, Poornima has been sending in a report of failures over
the last week. I've been thinking of how to use automation to make that report
better. One of the ideas was to use Jenkins to send the email. It seemed like
we were automating the wrong thing there.

Instead, I propose a small website that'll track failures week-on-week and
trends of various failures over time. If a particular failure has increased in
number over one week, we'll know something has gone wrong.

What does everyone think of this before I actually go and write some code?

--
nigelb